I feel like I have had a lovely visit with your family and caught up on all the news!!Does it not seem like K and Butch and Sundance were just babies the other day? Who are these young men I live with?
I love the digging club. I have several holes in my back yard dug by all three boys and their neighborhood friends.
Oh, joy! Thanks for reminding me about "dog smell" . . . Although, I have to say the house stayed cleaned up (and picked up) REALLY well our month with Lucy! Her weekly bath helped a lot, too. AND, being a short-haired dog makes a difference, too, I'm sure. Summer may bring a different story, though . . .
3 comments:
I feel like I have had a lovely visit with your family and caught up on all the news!!Does it not seem like K and Butch and Sundance were just babies the other day? Who are these young men I live with?
I love the digging club. I have several holes in my back yard dug by all three boys and their neighborhood friends.
I miss see you guys more often!!
Oh, Heidi is adorable!! I bet she smells good too! Can't wait to see pics of her with the kiddos!
Oh, joy! Thanks for reminding me about "dog smell" . . . Although, I have to say the house stayed cleaned up (and picked up) REALLY well our month with Lucy! Her weekly bath helped a lot, too. AND, being a short-haired dog makes a difference, too, I'm sure. Summer may bring a different story, though . . .
Post a Comment