Monday, February 12, 2007

Changing Faces


Now who's who????? Mom actually has to look closely sometimes . . . How pitiful is that!?



Bear now has glasses and front braces. Bit has her front braces off for a while and will have her new glasses sometime this week. Hopefully, her new frames will be different enough to go back to quick identity for Mom.



Heidi has grown SO much this week! She's already so much bigger than she was when we got her almost 10 days ago!



In taking this picture of the girls, I just couldn't delete this goofy one with Heidi's tongue sticking out.



















3 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

All 3 are gorgeous!!! In the picture it is fairly easy to tell them apart. But I bet at home, in passing, or from behind it might be a challenge!!

Grandpa said...

I can tell that the one in the middle is different!

kacole said...

Those girls are beautiful! And that puppy is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

You may be in trouble in a few years when the boys start coming around! Maybe you should train the puppy to keep the boys at bay!