Thursday, February 22, 2007
A taste of freedom . . . !!
Panic hid hard this afternoon when we returned from Bear's soccer practice to find Heidi sitting at the door to greet us!!! I was terrified at what I would find as I ventured in the door . . . !! Although everyone swears they closed the crate doors or saw them closed, I don't think Heidi is talented enough to open the door herself . . . Amazingly, the only casualty was an ipod cable with teeth marks all over it. Besides one piece of paper torn to shreds, one poop spot (carpet . . .), one pee spot (kitchen!), she was a very good girl in her 90 minutes of exploration. You have to wonder if she was just at the door because she heard the car in the garage or if she sat there waiting for a while. In favor of the spoiled little thing, I'll think happy thoughts and rest on the latter option.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment