It's hard to see from here, but all the rebar and post-tension cables are spread across and levelled out.
Oh, and you can make out the juliet window in the back now, too.
The last time we built a house, the driveway was done almost at the end of everything. Seeing it in place already makes it feel like we're farther along than we really are. BUT, it's so exciting to see the driveway in place because if you've ever been to our house now, you know what a HIKE it is to walk or drive up our driveway. We were pretty specific about this concern for the new house because the house is still a pretty good grade up from the street. Oh, this driveway is exciting! You think I'm crazy, don't you? :-)

Here's the swing on the drive and I think I see a basketball goal in the near future! Imagine that! Basketball in our driveway! How fun!

Here's the swing on the drive and I think I see a basketball goal in the near future! Imagine that! Basketball in our driveway! How fun!
Getting the finishing touches on the prep work for the foundation. Come on inspectors! Let's get this concrete party going!





.jpg)

1 comment:
I can feel the excitement all the way to Johnson county!
Post a Comment