I thought about catching up, but then I decided to take my own advice and start with what the most current piece of "news" might be. Maybe I'll have time to post from the past over the holidays. Or not...
Little Girl had her winter dance recital last weekend. Her class is moving on up the list of Nutcracker dances and they got to do the "Mother Ginger" dance this time. We (the moms) were very impressed with how well they did as a group. I watched the dress rehearsal through the lens of the camera, so for the performance I put the camera down and got to see the whole group. They did good!
It was cold standing in the hallway while I tried to take her picture. This is all I got...





.jpg)

1 comment:
The Nutcracker is an all-time favorite. Maybe one day we'll see Little Girl dance in it. Welcome back to blogland! :)
Post a Comment