would call and ask how the student was that day. Of course, she was the star - *teacher's pet* . . . And today she graduated valedictorian of her class!! . . . . Ok, ok, so she was the only one in the class!! And she wasn't *teacher's pet*. That would have been Sparky, the teacher's actual pet . . . But, she did so good!!We had an audience every now and then during the past 4
weeks of class. Do you know how unnerving that is?? She's done well, though. She can sit, lay down, stay, shake, high five (well, ten most of the time, . . . or is it eight?), say "bye-bye", walk on her leash without dragging us around the block, leave it (still working on the exciting trash can, though), and sit pretty.
And she actually sat to let a little boy pet her on our way out of
the store today! She's always so excited when someone talks to her or wants to pet her, but she sat there twice and let that little boy pet her for almost a minute!A note from Heidi: "Get this thing off of me!!! What is wrong with you people?!?"
.jpg)

4 comments:
I was wondering what was going on with Heidi. Thanks for the update. Poor girl ... that hat looks uncomfortable :)
I think Barker should meet Heidi. Maybe he would learn something from her. So far he can sit, heel and chase birds!
She is such a cutie!
By the way, I scrapbooked last weekend. There is a CM consultant here and she has an incredible room just for cropping and scrapping. I got to put my hands on all those great products. It was very exciting. I have a wish list. I think I need a few large pictfolios so I can get caught up! My other must-have is the "everyday" palette kit for $39. Great colors, not too girly.
Anyway, thought about you a lot while I was scrapping. It made me miss you more!
Heidi congratulations on your puppy training! This is Heidi's breeder just checking in to see how she's doing. Thank you for loving and caring for her so much! The more training and socialization she gets the better she will be. Just like our kids, our pets also need an active life!:-)
Stacie-Hilltop Boxers
Post a Comment