Thus, our already chaotic-ly torn up house reached the absolute climax of disarray. As we were already in the middle of re-tiling our kitchen and had all the furniture out of that room (table in the family room, fridge in the study . . .) we added to the max capacity of those two rooms by placing our entire house-ful of furniture in THOSE TWO ROOMS with everything else. One resounding thought kept reverberating through my head. WE HAVE TOO MUCH JUNK! Several trips to the local Good Will as well as a multitude of garbage bags later, we had purged most of our junk overload. Still, we are in desperate need of more space for the 6 people that live in this house . . . (Here's Little Bit's room re-do. The pictures obviously don't do it justice, but it is a HUGE improvement with the new carpet!)
![]() | Cool Slideshows! |
Thank goodness we were only getting new carpet in the bedrooms! I can't imagine having the whole house on the front lawn!

.jpg)

4 comments:
Beautiful room! What little girl wouldn't love that to be her's?! You did a great job...Jamie
I kept looking for Jesus in the pictures!
I was too busy helping him move all the JUNK around to get his picture!!
You really had me for a minute ... Can't wait to see your finished master piece. I'm sure it all looks great!
Post a Comment