Well, it seems everyone these days is getting "elfed"... I thought I'd do it to get a laugh from the kids. Especially Little Buddy. I knew they'd all think it was fun. However, I also knew Little Buddy would be completely embarrassed at seeing himself "elfed". He surprised me, though and actually thought it was very funny.
Naturally, the first time I set it all up, I lost it before I could copy the link and had to start all over. Try as I might, I could NOT get Little Buddy set up as the 2nd elf when they all popped up on the screen. And of course, the girls had to immediately point out that the first elf was obviously a girl elf... Hey, I'm not uploading all those pictures again, so like I tell the kids all the time, "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit." Sorry for the girly figure Little Buddy!
Our little elves... (might take a minute or so to load - my kids can be kind of slow at times...)
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment