Saturday, February 16, 2008

Daddy-Daughter Dinner (Dance!)

The rumors were true. They danced. At the dinner. At church. Dad didn't get any pictures, but he said there were plenty being taken. I can't wait to see some! I'm surprised anyone knew how to dance at a Baptist Church. Yeah, right! No, I'm just surprised it happened in the church. Well, if I get wind of any good pictures of the action, I'll be sure to post some. In the mean time, here are some pictures of the girls with their date before they left the house.

The girls took some pictures while they waited for their "date" to get ready. Might be the only time that ever happens... (Dad was trying to get rid of the cable guy who had to come out and work on the new cable boxes Dad has made two trips to pick up this week after he got his Valentine's present - a new widescreen TV...)







Dad got the girls beautiful wrist coursages. They make them with velcro now! How smart!















Bear looks like such a little lady all dressed up. She talked Mom into no glasses for the evening.










The crew together on their way out the door.















Once they were gone, Mom, Bit & Little Buddy popped popcorn and watched "The Game Plan" in PJs. An enjoyable evening after spending 2 hours getting two little girls dressed and ready for a night out. I've decided I'm saving now for the cost of whatever salon needs we have for future proms and such. With 3 girls, I'm certain saving now is a good start!

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

They are growing so fast.

Jennifer said...

I have video!!!! I'll pass it along. I do remember seeing Dad and Bit in it. I was most surprised to see Dr. W dancing!!