We decided it was time to branch out into the realm of SLR digital photography.
It may take me all summer to read the users manual... I should have paid more attention in high school journalism. I vaguely remember talk of apperture, ISO and f-stop...
It may take me all summer to read the users manual... I should have paid more attention in high school journalism. I vaguely remember talk of apperture, ISO and f-stop...In the mean time, we're already enjoying immense improvement in photo quality! Such a difference in these pictures! Guess I'll have to get a bigger purse if I'm going to carry this camera around with me...
The knockout roses out front
Double impatiens in hanging baskets out back
Day lillies in the backyard
And, of course, sweet Heidi. I think she's actually tired of having her picture taken. The look on her face here says, "enough already..."

.jpg)

5 comments:
Congratulations on the new toy. Looks a lot more complicated than mine and I usually just leave it on auto because I don't know how to use the fancy features!
Is that the D60? I used a D40 when I was in PA and really enjoyed it. My "baby" has been at the "camera doctor" since May 13. If they can't fix it, I get a new one (come on new one!) and am certainly looking at one like yours. I know you will LOVE it! Now, how about getting a photography class back at SOTA?
Oh we are in the market for one right this very minute. I would love to know how you like it (it looks like the D60??)!
I'm jealous! I told Alan this weekend that I wanted a DSLR & he said, "Is that the camera on Amy's blog?" I hadn't realized I hadn't been here in so long, because I had no idea what he was talking about! : )
Well, I was actually saving for a laptop. (Went in the Apple store with AC and Glen in SF and it was dreamy!) However, it didn't take long for Wendell to swerve my thinking to the camera. I hadn't even indulged myself to even look at them. As soon as I did, though, well... Here we are! I'll have some laptop $$ again soon. Well, maybe... Depends on if the new house starts sapping it away from me...
Post a Comment