In the mean time, here are some progressive photos of THE BUILD.
We're still in that "snail's pace" lets-get-started-already mode. We feel like if we can just get the foundation poured (over 2 months after signing the papers), we'll be on our way. Of course, it's been raining off and on since the day they moved the first scoop of dirt. I've carried my umbrella around all day. I figure that's a sure-fire way to keep it from raining. :-)
August 28 - trenching

August 29 - let's cover up the trenching...

August 30 - Little white stickin' up thingies - yeah, rough plumbing!

Today - Some of these guys were probably wondering who the loony was up on the retaining wall taking pictures of them working...

Ok, so just imagine that there's going to be a house standing on this pile of dirt, sand and pvc pipes really soon...
.jpg)

1 comment:
I can almost see the house now!
Post a Comment