Then, there are the spider lillies we dug up at Little Mawmaw's house in Louisiana two years ago after she died. We brought those home and planted them in a few places in the front yard and the back yard. We haven't heard from them since. That is, until yesterday.

We have three that shot up in no time out front. Guess we won't be taking these with us. If it completely opens up before we get everything moved, I'll take another picture.
It's so fun to see these things grow. I can't wait to get overwhelmed with all the backyard (and front yard!) potential in the new house next spring! Got some 4 o'clock seeds just waiting in a baggie. Never tried those here... :-)
.jpg)

1 comment:
There are still some four o'clocks in the yard of the Stiles house in Auburn that I remember blooming when I was a kid. That has been a few years!
Post a Comment