Thursday, September 04, 2008

First Day of School

Our "first day of school" was rather eventful this year.



We sent two off to middle school:






I mean, we sent one off to middle school the first day. And the 2nd day. Bear had to brave the first two days of school on her own without big sister. And she did AWESOME. Bit finally joined her sister at school on the 3rd day.









BUT, she was back at home with fever on the 4th & 5th days. (Blood work finally came back today and confirmed - mono. Oh, has Dad had a hey-day with that one! Fortunately, we can kid with the "kissing disease" because we know better. Dad still won't let it go, though.) :-)








Little Buddy went off to elementary with Little Girl as the big responsible brother he is to watch over his little sister. (insert choking sound here...) What would Little Buddy do without his little sister to make sure he has his things in order...






Oh, look! There's the token picture (shadow) of mom walking into the elementary school with everyone. We seem to get the same picture each year...











First day of school 2006






First day of school 2007













Not to leave you hanging or anything, but "House Story #2" came to fruition this day, too. I'll get to it soon enough. I promise. :-)

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

I know school is exciting but the suspense about the rest of the story has us checking the blogosphere very often.