
The staircase starts to take shape as the sheetrock goes up around it.


There was obviously something going on with all these vices and green plastic around some sort of wood here. After talking to the trim carpenters the next day (I like to meet all the guys at the house and take pictures of them working... :-), I found out that it was the handrail for the curve on the bridge here.


There was obviously something going on with all these vices and green plastic around some sort of wood here. After talking to the trim carpenters the next day (I like to meet all the guys at the house and take pictures of them working... :-), I found out that it was the handrail for the curve on the bridge here.





.jpg)

2 comments:
Some masons are really gifted craftsmen. I enjoyed watching the men lay the rock work on our house.
Our GC's guys were prohibited from drinking after working. Other subs seemed to go through a few cases a day.
Other "masons" just read a book and hope the bricks are true and the rocks hold back the dirt :)
,,,,alan
Post a Comment