
Here's Little Buddy in his crazy-big shower. Crazy because it's bigger than the shower in our master bathroom. Something wrong with that...
The wall tile on a diagonal in the master bath looks so much better. I'm glad we saw it the other way so we could appreciate our choice to upgrade.


The tile guys had stopped a few rows short on the Kitchen tile. I think because one got put in that was chipped. Those suckers are seriously stuck (we know!) as soon as they hit the mud/cement-stuff, so they had to wait until it dried and chip it out. They replaced it this week and finished tiling.

Water connection is all tapped off now, so plumbing can commence!

Kitchen countertops, sink and faucet. We're still waiting on a back-ordered cabinet, so they haven't put the tile backsplash in yet. Those counter tops look green with the light and plastic on them like that, but they're really a black granite with a fleck of green. We're hoping the green isn't dominant...
Water heaters installed and working. (I was there when they were testing them. It was wild to hear water running all through the house.
The half-bath has one of those cool furniture-style vanities. Looks neat. I hope I don't go nuts trying to sweep under it... And the plethora of toilets were installed and flushing. Yes, if we have a stomach bug invade our whole house at the very same time, we are covered.


.jpg)

1 comment:
Tile baths are great for resonance. I like to hum.
Post a Comment