So, today was a great workout. I may not be able to walk tomorrow due to all the squats I did. They finished grading the whole lot yesterday, so we spent several hours this afternoon working our way methodically across the freshly raked dirt digging up rocks, bricks, iron, plastic, aluminum cans, pipes, rebar, concrete, bottles & wood. Can you believe I forgot to take a picture of the pile of stuff we loaded into the wheelbarrow?

Anyway, here are highlights of the past day or so.
They have begun light fixture installation. No biggies yet, but most of the upstairs is done. Here's the gameroom: can lights, ceiling fan, light switches, sconces in the little "hallway" to Bit's room, outlet covers, smoke detectors.

Bathroom light fixtures are in. Here's Little Girl's bathroom.
The guys were busy in the kitchen. I think they really did think I was loony. They weren't as friendly as the tile guys. I liked the tile guys. The electrical guys are installing the lights and switch plates here. The cabinet guy over in the corner is working on the cabinet we were waiting on for the microwave that was backordered.
We didn't have a fan on the other porch, so that's a cool new thing.
We found a little house guest that didn't make it through the freezing night last night. He was still pretty fresh. Looked like he got stuck to the tape and couldn't snuggle in somewhere. Cutie, but glad we found him before he started stinking up the place.
Dad got and excuse to go buy his wheelbarrow last night, so we could put it to use as we cleaned up the lot. Dad, Little Buddy & Little Girl are down there picking up while I took a few pictures. Little Girl will probably be more sore than Little Buddy tomorrow due to harder work. Little Buddy ended up running off and playing with a neighbor for a while. Such a task-driven child... Bit and Bear missed out today (or we missed out) since they're at Disciple Now this weekend. Next year, we shall be a host home! Yippee!!
Kitchen with cabinets and lights completed. Tile guys need to come back now to do the backsplash now that the cabinets are all in.



.jpg)

1 comment:
Interesting ray of light in the first picture.
Post a Comment