Thursday, January 22, 2009

Four Months to Four Days

When we moved to our rent house 4 months ago, the completion of our new house seemed so far away. Oh, the projects we were going to get completed in all that time! Now we stand 4 days away from signing the papers ending 4 very short debt free months... We didn't finish ALL the projects we had planned, but we did get a lot done. Ok, but that wasn't actually what I had planned for this post. Guess I'll have to do a "project post" now...

I digress... This post is supposed to be an update for Grandma so she can see some pictures of the house...

The second retaining wall now has stairs.





Dad's already pulling weeds. (Mom pointed them out, of course...)


Bear in her new room. (Bit being obnoxious...) This room will be painted "Jamaican Bay" come Monday afternoon.




Bit in her new room. As soon as we sign the papers Monday morning, I'll be taping and painting her walls "Lavender Sparkle".








Almost there!

No comments: