Little Buddy and Butch were seperated at birth..wait..he is already a twin..could it have been triplets?
oh my heavens that would have scared me to death!! congrats on your new house..i bet your ready to be in there already!!
That's incredible...not that he climbed that big ol' wall, but that you filmed it! I have three boys and still don't have enough faith they won't get hurt. I look at that feat, and all I see are ER visits/stitches/concussions. You go fun Mom!
That's what rock walls are for. Isn't it?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Little Buddy and Butch were seperated at birth..wait..he is already a twin..could it have been triplets?
oh my heavens that would have scared me to death!! congrats on your new house..i bet your ready to be in there already!!
That's incredible...not that he climbed that big ol' wall, but that you filmed it! I have three boys and still don't have enough faith they won't get hurt. I look at that feat, and all I see are ER visits/stitches/concussions. You go fun Mom!
That's what rock walls are for. Isn't it?
Post a Comment