We finally reached the point of adding a color other than a shade of brown to our backyard. We were going to do the landscaping and sod replacement ourselves, but... We're so glad we didn't! There are too many other projects we want to do out there, so we'll focus our energy on those instead.
The steps were designed with small planting beds in between each stair. I'm NOT a fan of river rock, but I acquiesced due to drainage at the bottom step...
Dad isn't a fan of nandinas, but I like the way they turn colors during different seasons. One of them is a bit scalped at the bottom, but it will fill in eventually. They gave us some anchor plants, so we have room to add all the other things we want around those.
They're still working some of the beds. Hoping to get them finished before the rain hits. It would be really good to get sod in before the rain, but there's a shortage of sod right now, so the delivery has been delayed... Ready to be done with mud so I can let Heidi out in her backyard.
The steps were designed with small planting beds in between each stair. I'm NOT a fan of river rock, but I acquiesced due to drainage at the bottom step...
Dad isn't a fan of nandinas, but I like the way they turn colors during different seasons. One of them is a bit scalped at the bottom, but it will fill in eventually. They gave us some anchor plants, so we have room to add all the other things we want around those.
They're still working some of the beds. Hoping to get them finished before the rain hits. It would be really good to get sod in before the rain, but there's a shortage of sod right now, so the delivery has been delayed... Ready to be done with mud so I can let Heidi out in her backyard.

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment