But, I've been bitten. I have the garage sale bug. Not to sell junk. To buy someone's junk. (How wrong is that...?? Didn't I just get rid of all our junk!) After my run-in with the sander and paint with Bit's "new" desk, I've been hunting down my next project. In search of a great chair for her desk, I came across this rickety old thing.

But, here's what happened instead... I have ALWAYS WANTED a chair I could do this with! So cool! (Can't wait until those Bowles Periwinkles start cascading over the seat! Yes, that's what those flowers are really called, family.)
Now we need about 5 dresser/chests in this house and I've decided I want something with "character". Not gonna find that at Target. Anyone know of a good garage sale in the area??
.jpg)

1 comment:
This is prime garage sale timing. It's not so hot yet that everyone gets miserable, but warm enough to be pleasant. Just keep an eye on the classifieds and you'll be sure to find plenty.
Personally, I'm on a quest for a daybed to put in my library...
Post a Comment