We looked and looked, but it wasn't easy to find just the right size in just the right color. For just the right price. Oh, and with just the right sound. Hello, fountains should at least have SOME sound. I liked this one at Sam's, but really wanted it to be a different color. However, when we saw it again this weekend for $100 less than it had been, suddenly the color seemed *just right*.
So, here's the front porch in all it's Mother's Day glory. Dad picked out ferns and I picked the Plumbago. I'll have to restrain myself from getting too carried away with planters and flowers on the front porch. There are just so MANY that I like! Didn't find the potato vine that I wanted for the black urn this weekend, but that will come. Nice trailing vinage there by the window. Sweet!


The fountain even has lights in the top that make the water sparkle off the porch at night. (sparkle not reflected in the photo, but I had a lot of fun playing with my camera and tripod to get this shot in the dark...)

Well, off to bed. It's been an exhausting, working Mother's Day weekend. I'm pooped!
.jpg)

3 comments:
I have been looking for the yellow leaf sweet potato but have not seen any. I did buy a black leaf variety at Wal-mart.
I LOVE it!!!
That's an awesome fountain! Very impressive.
Post a Comment